3/20/2008

Warm Welcome to Spring

Ahhh Spring - it's officially here - and I am happy as a bee floating on a fragrant flower - Time for all these bare winter trees to bloom up and colors to start popping up everywhere - Although it's the first day of Spring - we are still pretty cool here in the beautiful Northeast - In fact - we even still have a bit of snow on the ground in some areas where their were big piles of snow - It looks like we are in for cooler temps all week long but I sense we will get warmed up after this week and we will sail through into Spring sunshine - I always enjoy winter - love the snow - But once we've enjoyed a few pretty snowstorms - I am ready for Spring!

This coming weekend I plan to go through my closets and dressers and begin to pack away all of my warm winter clothing for another year - There is something refreshing about going through and clearing out your winter clothes and packing them all away - It's almost like getting a brand new wardrobe when I bring out and discover all of my Spring and Summer clothing that I've temporarily forgotten about - I guess that has something to do with that ole saying of Spring being a time for renewal - Not just in nature - but in other areas, too!

~ Kathy ~ 03/20/2008
Kathy's Curvy Corner

No comments: