3/22/2008

Secret Addictions

Okay - I admit - I have a secret addiction for these little eggs! It's something I cannot help - Ohh the outer chocolate shell is so yummy and the inside ooey-gooey treat inside is just as delicious!

I have loved these ever since I could remember finding them in my Easter basket and falling in love with them - I can remember when I was little - shuffling through my entire easter basket just to find these little eggs buried in the grass - They were always the very first thing I grabbed and quickly unwrapped and enjoyed - meanwhile I can recall my Mom asking me what else was in my Easter basket - "I don't know Mom - I'm enjoying my egg and will get to it later" - There was nothing that could compare to those succulent Cadbury Creme Eggs! - I remember my brother always reached for his white chocolate bunny - Not me - give me my eggs! It is (by far) my favorite Easter treat!

I wait - with anticipation - every year for them to come out - And I always tell myself that I am going to hoard some away for later - for after Easter when they are no longer selling them in the stores - But you know - it hasn't happened yet - ha! I am hooked - In fact, I am looking at one starring at me right now - sitting proudly on my desk - and I am resisting all temptation - I promised myself to wait until Easter tomorrow to enjoy my very last one - ohh the temptation!

And then just when I thought I was the only one crazy in love with these eggs - I saw a debate on Squidoo - Peeps or Cadbury Creme Eggs - I had a blast on this page - Come to find out - their are Peeps lovers, too! - what a fun page - So if you have a secret love for either Peeps or Cadbury Creme Eggs - be sure to visit the debate page and voice your opinion!

So - how about you? Peeps or Cadbury Creme Eggs? Or is it something else?

~ Kathy ~ 03/22/2008
Kathy's Curvy Corner

No comments: